The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   User Forum
   Help
(Moderator: Mikesan)
   Hardware project- IPSO March 1990
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hardware project- IPSO March 1990  (Read 716 times)
logicaid
Power Member

Hardware project- IPSO March 1990
« on: Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello, This is probably a vain hope but I am trying to source a copy of the software which went with the Bicycle computer hardware project in Ipso of March 1990! I could probably manage to invent my own version, but why re-invent the wheel so to speak?
The software was NOT published in Ipso, but was made available to readers of the day, so maybe someone has a copy?
If you are able to help, I would be most grateful.
Cheers,
Alan Shapcott (Christchurch, NZ)
logicaid
Power Member

Re: Hardware project- IPSO March 1990
« Reply #1 on: Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:32am »

A clarification- the article continued into April 1990, which is the part for which I would like the software.
Thanks.
Steve

Re: Hardware project- IPSO March 1990
« Reply #2 on: Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:16pm »

Hello Alan, I have found the article you refer to, but no trace of any listings anywhere, as you know. However, I do have a contact address, telephone number and email address for Mike Davies,the original author and owner of Rovoreed, assuming the details are still current. If you email me I will send what I have, and, fingers crossed you will be able to make contact with him. In the meantime, I will see if I can find out anything else.

Steve

syhd1200@yahoo.co.uk
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.