The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   User Forum
   General
(Moderator: Mikesan)
   Barcode reader
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Barcode reader  (Read 71 times)
MartinReid
Mega Power Member

Barcode reader
« on: Jul 16th, 2018, 4:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dear All

Out of interest I bring to everyone's attention an eBay listing for a Organiser II Barcode reader.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bfl/viewbids/352400841816

Over 50.00 for a bar code reader? They were only 150.00 or so when new! There is obviously still some interest out there. Was the winner a member?

Sincerely
Martin
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2018, 6:56pm by MartinReid »
Mikesan
Administrator

Re: Barcode reader
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16th, 2018, 9:05pm »

The moment that you put the word 'Vintage' on anything on eBay, then you attract the collectors.  Actually, that is one of the REALLY early ones, very hard-to-find - I have two of the later ones from the late 80s, early 90s and they are all black.

The lesson?  When your significant other says, "Why don't you throw out all that useless old junk!"  You can point to this as an example of why you won't!  As time passes, these machines and peripherals will become harder and harder to find and the prices will rise further, of course.
thesourcerer
Mega Power Member

Email

Re: Barcode reader
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17th, 2018, 12:18am »

Well if anyone wants a decent XP with a vintage bar code wand and EasyBar Plus software on a datapack I am open to offers.
And thanks Mike for resetting my password!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.