The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   User Forum
   General
(Moderator: Mikesan)
   Schematics
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Schematics  (Read 1587 times)
starhawk
Power Member

Re: Schematics
« Reply #20 on: Aug 14th, 2016, 4:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

'ey, guys, could you take a look at that listing I linked to, and see if you're interested? I got a response from the guy, and he's gonna look and see if he can help us, but he really wants/needs a buyer for his stuff...
starhawk
Power Member

« Reply #21 on: Aug 18th, 2016, 3:52pm »

He can't help us, he's not got a Tech Ref Manual

...oh, well...
Mikesan
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Sep 3rd, 2017, 8:32pm »

Any progress with your probes and a beeper yet?

If you use a hot air gun (about 350C) you can lift off any flatpacks or other components and keep tracing.  Take macro shots (close-ups) before you remove them - it will be unlikely to work again anyway.

If you remove ALL of the components it will be easier to test all the points.  Then you can go back and put the values in from the photos.

I'd suggest using some sort of free circuit design package, rather than hand-drawing, but choose one that has an output compatible with something like KiCad, so that it can be made back into a PCB again.
starhawk
Power Member

« Reply #23 on: Sep 4th, 2017, 12:54am »

Haven't touched this in a long, long time. Couple of factors -- lost interest, mazelike complexity, etc.

I'll reconsider when my plate's not nearly so full, but consider this effort back-burnered for a while.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.