The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   User Forum
   General
(Moderator: Mikesan)
   Workabout
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Workabout  (Read 737 times)
Julian Brotherton

Email

Workabout
« on: Oct 14th, 2003, 10:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Is there an equivalent web site or Forum for the Psion Workabout that any one knows of?  I am currently rewriting our NSS survey data logger to run on the Workabout and would like to 'bounce' ideas off other programmers.

JB
Zac Schroff
Power Member

Re: Workabout
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27th, 2004, 5:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am uncertain of one, but I think the WorkAbout was a SIBO platform; you may find SIBO programmers can be of use (those writing for the Series3, for example).  However if memory serves, the WorkAbout screen was an unusual size (similar to the Siena?).

Tact is for those who are not witty enough to be sarcastic.
kroll

Re: Workabout
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16th, 2004, 11:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Go to www.psionteklogix.com and register for teknet.  This will allow you to access developer information and resources for the Workabout.

Also, the original Workabout manual and the SIBO OPL SDK have a chapter on the evolution and changes in OPL from the ORG2 through the Workabout. If you don't have access, I can forward it to you.

Additionally, there is a program called NTSMORF which will port your org2 application to a Workabout application. Info can be found at http://www.n-t-s.com/dt.htm.  I looked at it when we converted to Workabouts, but I decided just to rewrite my app instead.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I'll be glad to offer any advice I can.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.