The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   Marketplace
   Wanted Items
(Moderators: theBot, Mikesan)
   Top Slot Power Adaptor Case
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Top Slot Power Adaptor Case  (Read 204 times)
MartinReid
Power Member

Top Slot Power Adaptor Case
« on: Apr 23rd, 2018, 9:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dear All

I've just ordered a MicroUSB Powered Comms Link from Olivier.

I am now looking for a Top Slot Power Adaptor Case I can use to contain it. Anybody have one I Purchase?

Sincerely
Martin Reid
MartinReid
Power Member

Re: Top Slot Power Adaptor Case
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23rd, 2018, 10:35am »

FAO Olivier Gossuin

Dear Olivier

I can confirm the 31 Euro payment by PayPal transfer for the MicroUSB Powered Psion Organiser II CommsLink Adaptor - please check your account.

For others watching, Olivier has all his 'products' for sale on the following page. I can vouch for the original comms link replacement (mains powered) and the 256K RamPak. As you can see I've just ordered the USB Powered CommsLink Adaptor that I can leave at work for convienience.

http://www.gossuin.be/index.php/shop#PSION

Sincerely and in good faith
Martin Reid

PS Still looking for a Top Slot Adaptor Case
thesourcerer
Mega Power Member

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23rd, 2018, 4:23pm »

Top slot adapter case 5 including postage (UK). This is the later type with the hole for the LED.
MartinReid
Power Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 24th, 2018, 2:09pm »

on Apr 23rd, 2018, 4:23pm, thesourcerer wrote:
Top slot adapter case 5 including postage (UK). This is the later type with the hole for the LED.

Dear Peter

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes please, I'll take one of those  

Can I pay by paypal and use your email address shown in your profile?

I'll give my address with the payment.

Sincerely Martin
thesourcerer
Mega Power Member

Email

« Reply #4 on: Apr 24th, 2018, 9:13pm »

Of course Martin, a pleasure. I will leave the thread on, because I am sure a number of other people will need top slot cases for Olivier’s Comms Links. When I run out of the LED type, it is relatively easy to drill a countersunk hole into the older type. Having said that,  I never know when I may get a larger order for them. Yes folks, there are still companies out there using Psion IIs commercially, they aren’t just collectors items!
On a similar note, if anyone wants any blank datapack cases ( for 256k Rampacks/Flash data packs, with unused labels) I can supply them for 1 each plus 1 p&p (irrespective of quantity, UK rate, but happy to post internationally.
MartinReid
Power Member

« Reply #5 on: Apr 29th, 2018, 4:25pm »

on Apr 24th, 2018, 9:13pm, thesourcerer wrote:
Of course Martin, a pleasure. I will leave the thread on, because I am sure a number of other people will need top slot cases for Olivier’s Comms Links. When I run out of the LED type, it is relatively easy to drill a countersunk hole into the older type. Having said that, I never know when I may get a larger order for them. Yes folks, there are still companies out there using Psion IIs commercially, they aren’t just collectors items!
On a similar note, if anyone wants any blank datapack cases ( for 256k Rampacks/Flash data packs, with unused labels) I can supply them for 1 each plus 1 p&p (irrespective of quantity, UK rate, but happy to post internationally.

Dear Peter

Arrived safely thank you, and free gifts wow.

Are the datapaks sized? or can I use them to practice when I'm using MAKE in DOSBox?

Sincerely
Martin
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.