The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   User Forum
   User Post
(Moderator: Mikesan)
   Sharing Spreadsheet files with Jape - Emulator
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sharing Spreadsheet files with Jape - Emulator  (Read 219 times)
MartinReid
Power Member

Sharing Spreadsheet files with Jape - Emulator
« on: Sep 10th, 2017, 12:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dear Jaap (and all others)

I'm posting here rather than emailing you direct so that visitors can see 'Jape' in action, and I'm attaching an SPA in the ZIP for others to try.

I used the 'Spreadsheet' from the select packs list. built some 'blank' template spreadsheets on the PC into an OPK loaded this to slot C: transferred the files to A: and [Snap!]ed

Those interested in giving them a try can select, import and run the LZ64_Plan_Files.SNA. There are some notes for each in the Notepads.

Jaap
This brings up another 'comment or suggestion' for 'Jape'. I appreciate that you have top slot devices on your to-do list.  But in the mean time, is it possible to put a [Printer On/Off] button in the configuration panel, that could work something like..

Press [Printer On/Off] The browser opens a channel from 'Jape' to the default printer
Use Diary or Plan Print or LPrint in OPL to output to the printer
Pressing [Printer On/Off] sends a form feed to clear any buffer and closes the channel

(I hope channel the right word in this context!)

Anyway I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter
Martin Reid
LZ64_Plan_Files.zip 10.7 kb
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.