The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   User Forum
   User Post
(Moderator: Mikesan)
   sitebuild  v3.2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: sitebuild  v3.2  (Read 1003 times)
chrisgillc789

sitebuild  v3.2
« on: Jan 7th, 2010, 6:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

mikesan spoke to me and asked me to upload this program i have used for the last 15 years.   sitebuild is a suite of programs that can be used by a setting out engineer on a building site.  basically you can store and manipulate coordinates for any points you want to set out.  it can also be used as a data logger to store coordinates to and from a total station.   when the pak is installed on c:   you must install the following  opl menu items on the psion menu.   install  SO     then install another menu item  DI  and finally a third menu item TRANSFER.   so and di are the main program suites and transfer is used to transfer coordinate files to printers.
sitebuildv3.2.zip (attachment deleted)
chrisgillc789

Re: sitebuild v3.2
« Reply #1 on: Jan 7th, 2010, 6:44pm »

forgot to mention.  i have a second version of sitebuild v4,5  and i have the manual for version 5.1  but there is very little difference to v4.5.  i can fax this manual but it is about 60 pages.  give me a call on 07720062001
sitebuildv4.5.zip (attachment deleted)
chrisgillc789

« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2010, 6:57pm »

ps   the sitebuild will only run on psion lz  or lz64.   it will not run on xp,cm
rerere

« Reply #3 on: Jan 12th, 2010, 6:59pm »

O!
First unit in survey software bunch!
Thank you!
There are two versions of sitebuild - 3.2 and 4.5.
Did you mean that none of that versions will work at cm\xp\la?
Do you remember what company did that software?
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2010, 8:27pm by rerere »
Mikesan
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Jan 12th, 2010, 9:33pm »

4-line (LZ series) code will simply not run on a 2-line machine - it just stops - you never see anything.

4-line machines will run 2-line code in a 16x2 window in the middle of the 20x4 display.

If the code is translated as 4-line then you have to run it 4-line.  You can translate OPL that doesn't have ANY 4-line specific commands, or parameters in it, as 2-line and that will be o.k. for running on 2/4-line machines.
chrisgillc789

« Reply #5 on: Jan 17th, 2010, 3:09pm »

more info re; sitebuild. i do not know who produced the software but it was offered as part of a total station package from topcon in 93 or 94. we have a topcon gts 303 and the sitebild works very well with . the sitebuild is on a 128k datapak on drive c: on a psion 2 lz.

you can easily load up coordinates, and manipulate entire blocks of coordinates to suit your requirements. one of best programs is the road setting out program which combines horizontal , vertical and crossfall files to give you a coordinate and elevation of any chainage and offset on the road. there are other programs on the pack and i have used it for almost all setting out for the last 15 years.  

you really need to see the manual to understand how to use some of the programs but when you start to use it everything seems to fall into place and each step is quite logical
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2010, 12:42pm by Boris »
pedro

« Reply #6 on: Apr 5th, 2013, 12:33pm »

I tried to install this sitebuild software with Psi2Backup but when I click on the "start restoring" button I get a message that the opk files are not valid...  
Is there a problem with the files?
Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.