The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   Site Info (read only)
   News

(Fixed) *** SIGNING UP IS BROKEN ***
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: (Fixed) *** SIGNING UP IS BROKEN ***  (Read 2929 times)
theBot
Administrator

(Fixed) *** SIGNING UP IS BROKEN ***
« on: Apr 23rd, 2015, 9:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

{ABROGATED - See Sora's Post} Hi all,

Unfortunately, this BB script is broken as far as handling external emails goes - internal system works fine.

So when NEW USERS sign up, they never get the email with their username and password. Fixing this would be a big job and the forum is not as lively as it once was, so it looks like it won't happen.

HOEWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE FORUM please use the Help link at the top AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP and use the "Contact the administrator" info and send me an email and I will grab your details and mail them to you.

As it is, there is no notification, so I never get it either...
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2017, 9:20pm by Mikesan »
Sora
Administrator

Re: *** SIGNING UP IS BROKEN ***
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31st, 2016, 12:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Please note this is no longer relevant as emails and the sign up process has now been fixed.

However if you do find you have any problems then please use the "Contact the administrator" option in the Help menu and we will be happy to assist you.

Psiora - Psion II Emulator by Scott Richards
New download coming soon...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.