The PSION Organiser II Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Why register?
   The Psion Organiser II Forum
   Site Info (read only)
   News

The Psion Organiser II Homepage has moved!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Psion Organiser II Homepage has moved!  (Read 13528 times)
Boris
Administrator

The Psion Organiser II Homepage has moved!
« on: Jan 14th, 2009, 2:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

breaking news

The Psion Organiser Homepage has found a new home:

http://archive.psion2.org/org2

I have recently acquired the psion2.org domain for the long promised relaunch of the Organiser II Homepage.  
But last friday I found a polite mail in my inbox that surfeu.at has been bought by Telecom Austria (the former postal services).
They said thanks for being a long time customer and that I should please note that all free accounts will not only be terminated by end of february, but also all content and email accounts will be erased.

So this is not the promised relaunch, its rather a rescue mission.
I have moved all pages, and replaced the pages at surfeu.at with forwarders, so for the time being, the old addresses will work too.

Nevertheless, please update your bookmarks!
   (simply replace  members.surfeu.at  with  archive.psion2.org )

If you happen to have your own homepage, and there is a link to The Psion Organiser II Homepage, *please* update it.

When all this is settled, I'll continue working on the relaunch of the site, for more information please watch this board closely.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2009, 11:54am by Boris »

Triholerahduliäöhh gugguh !! (tyrolean joy jodler)
Rough translation: There's a new build of Psi2Win!!
Email: boris[at]psion2[dot]org
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

The Psion Organiser II Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.